Shiseido Waso

byARita

Hello beauties,


A few weeks ago, I was searching for a good exfoliation cream. As I already said, my skin is a big mist of different skin types. I like to say that it’s a combo, but when I think about it, I see that my skin is a very messy confusion! One day my forehead is oily, and on another is dry! I know what you will say… Rita, your skin is dehydrated! And I know, I really do! That’s why I need to balance the products that I use according to my skin´s mood in that week.


Once or twice a week, I like to use an exfoliation and a good hydra mask, and this won’t change the fact that I still need to use every day a moisturizing cream.


I already found a good hydra mask (see our post about Skinfood’s Philippines coconut hydrating mask), but my previous exfoliating cream was ending so I bought the new from Shiseido.







The packaging is very pretty, minimal in colors but very easy to open and use.


This Soft+Cushy polisher is pretty good. It leaves my skin very soft and not oily because it has an absorbing powder that helps absorb the excess of sebum. According to the website, this product is good to minimize visible pores. And the soy extract helps remove excess surface cells and impurities deep in pores.


We should use it with a wet face and lightly massage it for one minute (don´t do more or your skin could turn a little red and sensible).  This cream when scrubbing on the face transforms into a semi-solid product. You will feel your face soft and after rinse thoroughly with cold or lukewarm water, the comfort we feel is very pleasing.








This product is from the new Waso collection by Shiseido. This collection is inspired by the holistic and natural Japanese food tradition of Washoku. Waso skincare uses key ingredients like carrot, loquat, honey, tofu and white jelly mushroom to help balance and build young skin’s resistance to stressors, as well as hydrate, target oiliness and visible pores and prevent the appearance of imperfections.


Soft+Cushy Polisher is sold at Sephora or on the Shiseido website for $32.00 (75 mL). This collection is not the most expensive from this brand and the prices are very affordable.





When I bought the exfoliating, they gave me a sample of Clear Mega-Hydrating Cream (other product from this collection) to use after the exfoliation. It was a very small sample, so I could only use it two times. I couldn’t decide if I like it or not. I think I need to buy it or wait for receive another sample to have a clear opinion. According to the package that cream reduces the look of pores and prevent dryness. It’s made with carrots, that have high water and nutrients.







There are other products from this collection such as Fresh Jelly Lotion, Quick Gentle Cleanser, Quick Matte Moisturizer oil-free, Color-Smart Day Moisturizer oil-free and a Color-Smart Day Moisturizer.


After a few weeks, I couldn’t resist and came back to Sephora and asked for a sample of Quick Matte Moisturizer oil-free (75mL) and the Color Smart Day moisturizer oil-free (50mL). Both cost $38.00.





The Quick Matte Moisturizer oil-free is basically a gel that mattifies the skin. I tried it one time and I like it, the second time I did not. My skin felt oilier. I will give it another try but i think that this is not the best product for my skin. If your skin is super oily maybe you'll love it.  




The Color Smart Day Moisturizer is a white cream that when put in the skin adapts on the skin color. It’s like a bb cream. Don’t expect a lot of coverage, because you won’t see it. But you can count on a little color and a more hydrated skin. This product is really matte and in my skin, I can tell you that it made it very dry, so if your skin is very oily and you want something to use on the days that you don’t want a lot of coverage, this is perfect for you!






I really like this collection philosophy, the respect for nature whilst harnessing the power of botanical ingredients.








What do you think about this collection? Have you tried it?


*Not sponsored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday #7 - It's new and we want to try it...

Yves Rocher - Makeup Remover Glove

Monday mask #8 - L’Oréal Paris Mask Detox effect